This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 232
· Members: 0
· Total: 232

Spaceempires.net :: CCMod 9.02 - update :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

CCMod 9.02 - update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Crimson Concept Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rnl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: CCMod 9.02 - update Reply with quote

Here the CCMod 9.02 update. We have been using it in a PBW with no problems so far. It's the full mod, so you don't need to download 9.0 to get it to work.
- https://sites.google.com/site/crimsonconceptmod/downloads

Hx
---------------------
- CHANGE THE CULTURAL System
* New log message
* Planet Happiness must be below 75% to 85% to trigger event
* Points of Interest = Def > Global 1.0, Neighbor/In System 2, On Planet 4
Off > Global .34, Neighbor/In System 0.5
* Planetary Treasure / College = Def > Global 1.76, Neighbor/In System 3, On Planet 5
Off > Global 0.5, Neighbor/In System 1.0
* Planet Happiness is still the basic cultural formula as well
* Politics status and Gov Types affect the total cultural value as well
* Ship minus each other out and then is added to the defender value * Ships based on Structural points now instead of num. in system divide by 2000
* Defender := Planet Happiness + Cultural Facilities Value + Ship Bonus
* Attacker := (Cultural Facilities Value * Politics status) / Gov Types Value

- Add Comp based off of facilities to VC Research event at 2 to 1 value
- Add family facilities to VC Research event at 3 to 1 value
- College now equals VC facility in VC event, as well as keeping it's cultural value
- Add SY ability to asteroid domes
- Cultural rebellion messages inverted fixed
- Fix Shield lvl bug
- Decrease Point-Defense Electric Field by 1/3 in damage of original damage amount
- Decrease Regeneration of non armor organic comps to 45% of armor instead of 75%
- Cultural facilities updated for new values
- Collector-comp resource amount produced increase to equal remote mining comps, but at 2/3 the cost.
- Remove the random values to resource faculties
- Fix a problem were 2 planets in the same sectors and cause the game to crush.
- Increase facility space caused by asteroid domes
- Change > Asteroid Dome cost decrease by a lot.
- Change > EPA Bureau state it's reduction percent.
- Fix > VC Corporation abilities was set to the wrong number.
- Change > VC Corporation state the amount of research points it provides.
- Fix > Insanity Research event were happening on planets with no Insanity Research Center on them

It has 9.01 hx info as well. I don't remember all the things add and removed in 9.01 sorry.

http://sites.google.com/site/crimsonconceptmod/

ajk2010
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: CCMod 9.02 Reply with quote

Hi,

I can't download your udated ccmod 9.02 on your google web site. I don't have access to that file.

rnl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got that fixed, sorry about that Embarassed

ajk2010
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks. Very Happy

R-TEAM
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for the Update and support Smile
But a question :
I have FQM installed - if the FQM additional download still valid vor 9.02 or musst i wait for an newer version of the FQM AddOn ?

Regards
R-TEAM

rnl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe there should be any problems with merging the two, That I can remember any ways. Enjoy...

Artful_Bodger
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotted some bugs/issues whilst playing this update:

1) Asteroid Domes.

These are set to 100kt facility space, an empty Asteroid has 50 kt so you can't build one. It does let me build a 0 kt Sky Dome !
As the AI doesn't think laterally, I've sent a Hospital Ship with 5 Marines to mop up some 15 undeveloped unarmed Jaenar asteriod colonies whilst my battlefleet deals with their real colonies.
Ast Domes should be 0kt and Sky Domes banned for asteroids?

2) New races

I typically run a game off quick start. It looks like any new races that are mixed in fail to set up properly. In the 2 9.02 games I've tried the 'Alliance Grand Admiral' and 'Advent Alliance' races share the same behaviour:

a) do not respond to diplomatic contact when encountered
b) do not appear to be building or researching
c) when invaded (my 1st 9.02 game) they have militia & fight back and lose but the next turn the invasion fleet is displaced to a different part of the system, the planet reverts to its original owner minus the invasion force.

Once I've dealt with the Pink J infesting my borders, I'll send a battlefleet off to the Advent system to see what happens when it glasses their homeworld.

These two are brand new 'New' races, I've yet to see what happens with a Splugorth old 'New' race. Didn't they get banned from Quick Start setups in 9.0 for this reason?

3) New Homeworld Culture Centre

In the first 9.02 game I launched a surprise capitation attack on the Eee homeworld. One overwhelming strike, took it with minimal facility damage.
When I attacked a neighbouring colony the next turn, it had grown a Homeworld Culture Centre. As these are difficult to build, it didn't have time to do so in the turn since I capture the last one.
Do you now get a free HCC on a subsidiary colony when you lose your main one? or
If a colony rebels into a new race does it get a HCC as part of the rebellion? (In this case, I assume that colony had done so turns before & the Eee got it back)

4) Researching Missile Enhancements
This still has 9.0 related issues
a) the research screen 'forgets' completed research %s when one of these completes, you have to clear research and reset the research tasks to get it back.
b) it forgets the rest of the Missile Enhancement Techs if you research one at a time (to succeed you have to do all available in parallel).

Artful_Bodger
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The battle fleet duly arrived at the Advent system, glassed the planet but couldn't touch the population.
As there was a Homeworld Culture Centre there, the population collateral damage to take that out alone should have been significant.
Looks like there is some kind of linkage between the race/population and the planet missing at Quick Start set-up.

PPN13
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Cultural. Is it normal to have planets flip without their system being mentioned as threatened in the year before? Also it doesn't seem that building culture buildings make a significant difference, maybe it's that Abbidon focus a lot on offensive culture but.. I don't know it seems a bit random sometimes.

Azmodan102
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game crashes after 7 rounds after End of turn Proccesing.
Error Message says:
"TDirect3DxFile.Start -Cant find xfile
Access violation at address 0047AA1F in module 'se5.exe'.Read
of address 00000000"

Did use the included Cylon shipset as player (organic Host)
and the included Breen shipset as Ai (Monster race)
the rest were ai players with standart shipsets.
Testet 9.02 Version with and without FQM patch.

edit:
Removing the 4 new shipsets (Advent ,Cylon,Breen,SWRepublik dont know which one is the culpit) repaired the game.

Another thing i noticed in both 9.01 and 9.02 the XiChung have no Racial Traits. They should have Organic Manipulation and their design Ministers
try to use that too (when copied to a custom race with organic ...).
Can you make them organic Host? It would fit them well and we need more of them .
(or does somebody else know how to and what to edit for that?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Crimson Concept Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: