This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 142
· Members: 0
· Total: 142

Spaceempires.net :: THE ULTRA BORG :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

THE ULTRA BORG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OMEGABORG0001
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: THE ULTRA BORG Reply with quote

Ok! I did another nasty nasty thing... just because i like to edit and edit and edit again those little txt files... as atrocities himself suggested to do when we see monster race are too powerful...
Beh! Don't blame me... but i did the opposite boys!!!
I merged Borg Monster AND Borg Race in one great collective (and i put also monster tech and vehicles in... just because the images of BORG MOSTER ship were loaded Only through SPACE MONSTER technology, you know mosters are twin in stats, i did my shameless operation to have my pics loaded Laughing ).
The question here is... am i a big cheater... or just a romantic who want to see both the collectives united under a great fearsome unstoppable flag... isn't the borg collective born to stay unite against all the other threaths... ISN'T THE 10MT BORG CUBE FULL ARMED FUCKIN AWESOME??????

bearclaw
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cheater? no not at all. If you can make an uber enemy and have fun fighting/fleeing before them, all the better.

Nick (bearclaw)

"You don't know the Power of the Dark Side. I must obey my Master"

Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds evil. Nice job.

Where we're going we won't need roads.

OMEGABORG0001
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! My evil work is appreciated... i'm moved.

God of the star trek milky way (Atrocities)... thank you

Bearclaw, about the uber opponent, if you fought the specie8472 for more than a decade, you know they're reaaaaaaaaaaally a match(and this makes me happy)
I see you like star wars, so you know where i can download the star wars 2 mod (i don't feel comfortable with "the rebellion"), andre lescano's site is under construction Sad but i want that mod.

ufff.

Useless to say... maybe my next operation could be a fusion between the empire and my Ultimate Borgs Twisted Evil
Mwhehe! I understand it will be harder to edit files between two different mods, BUT WHEN YOU WANT THE SUPREME POWER NO CHALLENGE IS HARD ENOUGH!!!!
(i know... i'm disgusting Cool)

Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to change things around a bit too.

I once combined both the Romulan / Klingon sets to make a Rom/Klingon race. I gave them both races racial traits and optimized them for being uber bad asses. They did ok, but not as bad ass as I would have hoped for.

OMEGABORG0001
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to see i'm not alone in the development of odd things! Very Happy

Sigh... I can't wait for Bearclaw anymore...
Atrocities, don't you know an alternate link for lescano's mod -_-
I want... I NEED that mod (and i need also some hints on the "rebellion" mod... but this is another story)

dwiebe18
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Post it. Reply with quote

Any chance you can post the files for you uber borg monster race, I both want and need a worthy opponenet to fight. It has to be AI as I dont have the patience for PBW games.

Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That post is almost a year old.

Raruto
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello i'm the old omega borg i dunno if i will keep this nick or use the new one Shocked however it's really easy to build up a omega borg race...
you need only to create in the ship details txt a worldship (i dunno maybe you 'd want it to be cheap at building cost... this is up to you...) of a tonnage from 10000 to 35000 (up to u again) then create a race with mixed normal borg and monster borg tech... and yai! it's done Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: