This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 208
· Members: 0
· Total: 208

Spaceempires.net :: FWSN Request for construction support :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

FWSN Request for construction support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> House of Belfegor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zastaver
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: FWSN Request for construction support Reply with quote

AS the Oborton to donner WP has no platforms on it the navy is taking steps to fortify this WP with both mobile and stationary assets. we have a FI&I SYS moving in to support the building of platforms. and i would like to know if you have any SYSs you would like to send to assist. the navy is planing to fund several platforms on this WP and help in construction of the platforms alone would be greatfull. and if you are willing to fund the construction of the platforms yourself that would be a plus

please direct any further inquiry's to this tread regarding the defense of said WP

Captan Zastaver Alcora F.W.S.N. FSL of the navy.
abord the FWS Lycoris.

For all who have fallen before us, may we stand firm.

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of fact, I've got two SYSs available. One in Obotron and one in Ochre. I haven't committed to building anything at said warp point due to the high amount of enemy traffic through there. If it's your opinion that the area will be clear long enough to get fortifications built then I'm perfectly willing to get started right away.

Zastaver
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will have close to 30 ships on that WP. i cant insure there safety but i can say that the overall risk is low barring a FOD. also im a little light on carriers there so if you have any mobile combat assets that can assist it would be apprecated

abord the FWS Lycoris.

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is anything specific you'd like me to build there, I'm open to suggestions.

dumbluck
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The navy has also begun negotiations with FI&I to provide 1 SYS at this warppoint. it should arrive in 3 months time, with 5 turns of Ebuild stored up. Pricing and other details have yet to be finalized.

dumbluck
CEO, Fortuitous Investments, Inc.
Author: The Belanai Story

Zastaver
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fulgrymm wrote:
If there is anything specific you'd like me to build there, I'm open to suggestions.

the navy intends to fund some platforms there.(the navy plats wont apply for SDI funding unless theres free space avalabe but will be superceeded by SL Sats) but i have nuthing spesific in mind ATM as i am moving to secure it first.

abord the FWS Lycoris.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> House of Belfegor All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: