This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 126
· Members: 0
· Total: 126

Spaceempires.net :: PBW - Test Games 1 & 2 :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

PBW - Test Games 1 & 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Space Food Empires Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: PBW - Test Games 1 & 2 Reply with quote

Greetings!

I'm looking for players to test the next version of the Space Food Empires mod when it comes out so I'll be setting up two pbw games with 5 players in a small galaxy and 48hr auto turns.

The restriction for the games will be that you'll use one of the default empire files as I need to make sure they are decently balanced.

The objectives of the games are to address play-balance issues and fix bugs plus have some fun.

I have not yet posted the games on PBW so you won't find them there!

Please e-mail or post your pbw user name and the race you'd like to play and I will add you to the appropriate game when I set them up. I'm hoping to start the game within two weeks.

To view more details about your prospective empire choice, visit the Space Food Empires site. The empire and technology pages are up to date, and the ship pages will have up to date info by the end of Thursday June 30th.

Current Openings:

Game 1
Banana Star Republic - Captain Kwok
Fruit Federation - Ed Kolis
Meat Empire - Renegade 13
Pumpkin Patch - Ragnarok-X
Vegetable Dominion - Tescosamoa

Game 2
Broccoli Collective - Tescosamoa
Carrot Imperium - JAFisher44
Corn Confederacy - Imperator Fyron
Potato Republic - Captain Kwok
Tomato Order - RCCCL

Space Empires Depot | SE:V Balance Mod

Last edited by CaptainKwok on Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one spot left - the Corn Confederacy. Any takers?

Games start in approximately one week.

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Fyron has yielded to my badgering and will suit up in the final slot as the Corn Confederacy. I still have to work out a few minor issues with the next version that will be used in the game.

I'll be posted the games for you to join tomorrow on PBW. I'll be sure to post here to let you know.

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings.

All players listed above in Game 1, please request to join 'Space Food Empires 001' on PBW.

Likewise, all players above in Game 2, please request to join 'Space Food Empires 002' on PBW.

Game will start in approximately 1 week.

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings!

I've been testing the mod version we'll be using and it looks pretty good. I've already caught a number of little bugs and will spend the next couple of days putting the final touches on it. You can check out what your empire configuration will be at the website as I've posted those details already. They're in the empires section.

It looks like we're still on schedule to start this saturday. At that time I'll compose a lengthy e-mail with a few tips and requests for the testing.

Thanks!

JAFisher44
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really sorry to do this, but due to personal concerns in my life which are out of my control, I will no longer be able to keep up with the test game. I am withdrawing from it. I know that this will likely cause problems with your testing, and this is why I am leaving an explanation here. This is something I am not doing for any of my other PBW games I have withdrawn from. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Space Empires IV Code:
A Se GdY $+ Fr+ C Css Sf Ai Au+ M Mp* S+++ Ss- RPTN Pw Fq Nd Rp G+++ Mm+++ Bb++

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's too bad. Hope things work out.

Anyway, it looks like we need to find a replacement player for the Carrot Imperium! Anybody interested?

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note that we'll be upgrading to version 0.22 during the next turn execution.

And yes, we still could use a replacement player for the Carrot Imperium in Space Food Empires 002!

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note the games have been updated to version 0.22 available at the mod website: http://sfe.captainkwok.net/downloads.php

Just uncompress the patch into your Space Food Empires directory.

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings!

I now need two replacement players. One for Space Food Empires 001 for the Pumpkin Patch and another for the Carrot Imperium in Space Food Empires 002.

Turns are run every 2 to 3 days so it's not very time consuming and but empires are in good shape. It's only turn 12 so you can still easily put your own spin on your empire.

Here's your chance to try out the mod in a multiplayer environment!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Space Food Empires Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: