This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 176
· Members: 0
· Total: 176

Spaceempires.net :: Idle time :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Idle time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Battlestar Galactica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jocan2003

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: Idle time Reply with quote

Due to unforseen event i had to cut my internet connection and my time on computer is greatly reduced. At last i finaly managed to get a friend illing to share some bandwith to upload the latest file i modified on the server, the archive name is last_jocan_file.rar its a dev build wich mean its not stable for playing.

Im really sorry for the trouble but at least the files is out you will only need o compare my files with yours and apply the latest changes. All file modified are inside the forum post but double check the most imporatant file just to make sure i dont forgot anything.

Ill try to fix my RL issues as soon as possible so i can get back on modding.

isopsyco

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midterms are killing me at the moment, so not much getting done on my side either...

FRAK FRACKING FRAK...universal adjectives lowers your vocabulary...

whitewolfmxc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My laptop died so i didnt had a pc to use for 1 month >< now my new desk top arrived XD

isopsyco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the middle of finals, just two left...be done Thursday one way or another...

FRAK FRACKING FRAK...universal adjectives lowers your vocabulary...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Battlestar Galactica All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: