This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 166
· Members: 0
· Total: 166

Spaceempires.net :: Contract Extension? :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Contract Extension?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Contract Extension? Reply with quote

Darkstar CEO,

According to our records, your current defense arrangement with Dragonstar Defense is close to expiration. We hope our performance to date has met expectations, and will continue to do so for years to come. Are you interesting in maintaining Dragonstar protection with another 2-year extension?

Prophet, CEO Dragonstar Industries

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkstar CEO,

I am quite concerned that you have not responded to either posts or private messages. I hope all is okay in Darkstar. More importantly, I hope all is okay with our current relations.

Unfortunately, Dragonstar Defense cannot operate in Egoria without a contract. We cannot afford it. Therefore, you should be aware that if a new deal is not in place soon, we will need to begin shutting down DD Squad Three. The squad will be pulled from border duty and sent to a shipyard. There we will mothball whatever ships we cannot maintain. Those we can will be reassigned to other areas of the Federation.

Regardless of whether you wish to continue with Dragonstar protection or not, I would appreciate a response and soon. Thank you.

Black_Knyght
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new regime has been established within Darkstar and it's holdings.

We shall have to review and discuss any existing contracts. Please feel free to contact us with any thoughts and concerns.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, System Lord Black Knyght. We are honored to hear from you.

Dragonstar hopes you will at least continue supporting our defense work for Darkstar. We would definitely be interested in expanding our relations if you so desire. Not only are there a variety of military operations, but we also provide exploration/recon and manufacturing.

Black_Knyght
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are certainly interested in continuing our association, and ask that you consider the submission of a new contract a welcome thing.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Knyght wrote:
We are certainly interested in continuing our association, and ask that you consider the submission of a new contract a welcome thing.

According to our arrangement, Dragonstar is set to defend Darkstar for about 2 more years. There is no need to negotiate a new contract. However, if you wish to restructure the deal then we'd be willing to talk.

The details are here: http://home.spaceempires.net/ftopicp-39587.html#39587

You should also be aware that we have a construction deal with Darkstar. We paid for 2 Fizzon III-class warships. The first has been delivered. The second has just been built and requires your transfer.

http://www.spaceempires.net/ftopict-6723.html

Black_Knyght
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for directing me to the details of the contract established between Dragonstar and my predecessors. I shall review it, and consider any possible restructuring.

Additionally, I am aware of the pending transfer of your remaining Fizzon III-class warship and have directed orders accordingly to transfer it's ownership to you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Darkstar R&D All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: