This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 211
· Members: 0
· Total: 211

Spaceempires.net :: Dragonstar: New Contract :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Dragonstar: New Contract

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> D'narlom Society
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Dragonstar: New Contract Reply with quote

SL Dkanre of the D'Narlom Society,

I hope all is going well with you. Congratulations on securing the Synth system. Another victory for the Federation. You must be proud.

And thank you for the repair ships and facilities in Obotron. They have been most useful. As soon as we can, Dragonstar will begin pulling damaged ships from the warp point for repairs.

Am I correct to assume you are pleased with Dragonstar's performance defending D'Narlom space? Our forces in Obotron have kept several enemy ships out. And more DD vessels are coming to aid our battered defenders. We will be able to keep the enemy at bay for years to come. That is, if you still want our business.

Are you interested in signing Dragonstar Defense for another 2-year deal? Our current arrangement expires in a few months. A new deal should be put in place before that happens.

I eagerly await your response.

Prophet, CEO Dragonstar Industries

Dkanre
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CEO Prophet

I am interested in renewing the contract, as Dragonstar's performance has been excellent.

System Lord of the D'narlom Society

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Sorry for the delay. I did not realize you had replied.

Excellent! Then let us begin re-negotiations.

The fighting in Obotron has been far more than we expected. The forces originally allocated to this border are insufficient. Currently Dragonstar plans have 5 new warships joining DD Squad One. Only one is a replacement, the Cobra II under construction. The rest are additions.

We are also hoping to add a ship or two to DD Squad Four. They could a carrier, for example.

Taking all this into account, Dragonstar is asking for an increase of 1000/400/1000. This will bring the monthly cost to you to 5360/2508/5872.

Remember that this increase includes all the new warships being sent to Obotron. We believe it will be enough to allow us to send DD Squad Four* to Synth, and fulfill our contractual duties. Without the increase we will be forced to cut back on fleet allocation in D'Narlom systems.

Would the D'Narlom Society be willing to pay this price?

* - There is a problem at the Xtreme shipyard building our ships. The warships are complete, but colonial management is refusing to give my commanders access. They say an official order has not been given. Could you please step in and tell them to Transfer Command to Dragonstar?

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

System Lord Dkanre,

Our time is up. If a new deal is not signed soon, I will be rapidly losing funds to maintenance. Is the following deal acceptable?

Quote:
The D'Narlom Society and Dragonstar Defense have come to a new arrangement. The terms are as follows:

1) Dragonstar Defense will be responsible for protection of all D'Narlom colonies and systems.

2) D'Narlom Society will pay Dragonstar Defense 5360 Min / 2508 Org / 5872 Rad per month for the duration of the contract.

3) This contract will last for 2.0 years, starting at date of signing.

4) Alterations may be made only if both parties agree to said change.

If yes, I will post this extension in the Lawyer's Office.

If no, what changes need to be made to make it doable?

Dkanre
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new deal is acceptable, I am looking forward to continued operation in Obotron.

System Lord of the D'narlom Society

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dkanre wrote:
The new deal is acceptable, I am looking forward to continued operation in Obotron.

Done: http://www.spaceempires.net/ftopicp-43262.html#43262

Thank you so much for your response, and continued patronage. The people of Obotron are in safe hands, System Lord.

Khizlek
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long will it be before the contract finishes?

System Lord Khizlek of DynaCorp Industries (PBC SEIV).

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current deal expires in 2415.3. Though I hope we are doing our job well enough to justify a renewal.

Black_Knyght
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Dkanre is no longer in Darkstar, perhaps ytou could make your contract proposal to me?

Khizlek
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prophet wrote:
The current deal expires in 2415.3. Though I hope we are doing our job well enough to justify a renewal.

So far DI is performing admirably, though my hands are tied as Administrator of D'narlom - I can't sign a renewal.

However... I can sign a new contract on behalf of DCI.

System Lord Khizlek of DynaCorp Industries (PBC SEIV).

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Knyght wrote:
Since Dkanre is no longer in Darkstar, perhaps ytou could make your contract proposal to me?

Dragonstar Industries services many clients, not just Darkstar. This discussion is in regards to our contract with the D'Narlom Society. While these duties may overlap from time to time with your region, the contracts are separate. So any negotiations are separate as well. I'm sure you understand.

Khizlek wrote:
So far DI is performing admirably, though my hands are tied as Administrator of D'narlom - I can't sign a renewal.

I believe we misunderstood one another. Your question made me nervous, as though you wanted it to expire soon. My fault for misinterpreting, which prompted me to post what I said. It was more in defense of our record than anything. But I could see how you misconstrued it.

Khizlek wrote:
However... I can sign a new contract on behalf of DCI.

Only if DCI needs our services. Dragonstar is always looking for new business clients. Though if we wish to discuss that, we'd better move to either DCI or Dragonstar forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> D'narlom Society All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: