This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 68
· Members: 0
· Total: 68

Spaceempires.net :: Dragonstar Manufacturing Sub-contract :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Dragonstar Manufacturing Sub-contract

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Dragonstar Industries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Dragonstar Manufacturing Sub-contract Reply with quote

Director Skyburn,

I plan on turning over command of the DSS Green Dragon to you. She is a Gygax construction ship in the Texrek system. This vessel is on loan to us from House Hermes. As such I will want you to keep her near House Hermes territory.

Beyond that, you are free to use the DSS Green Dragon however you choose to. You may wish to start considering how you want to utilize this ship.

I have submitted a notice to Alikiwi to give him a chance to voice any concerns. I doubt he will though.

Prophet, CEO Dragonstar Industries

Skyburn
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that DSS Green Dragon is building fighters for DDS Launcher. Will you need the Green Dragon to stay and build more fighters?

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyburn wrote:
I noticed that DSS Green Dragon is building fighters for DDS Launcher. Will you need the Green Dragon to stay and build more fighters?

Need? I do not think so. Yes, I was going to have the Green Dragon keep building fighter for the carrier. It was mostly to keep the construction vessel busy. But with the Ukra-Tal now invading Yullado and plans for a counter-attack are underway, I am looking to get the carrier into battle sooner. I might just have to purchase fighters than build my own. Building takes too long.

It is up to you regarding what the Green Dragon does next. If you want, the ship can finish the remaining fighters on the queue for the carrier. Or you can put the queue on hold, move to a location where you can sell the fighters, and finish building. (make sure to check the Commodities Listings for good prices) Regardless of what you do, I would say finish building the fighters. The expense is already planned in the budget.

I leave the decision in your capable hands, Director.

Skyburn
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to move DSS Green Dragon to Worric VI after the current queue is complete. Since Worric VI is owned by House Hermes, I presume this would not be in violation of the Hermes Defense contract?

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is fine, Director. I am sure whatever you build there will fetch a good price. Be careful when entering the system though. There is significant Ukra-Tal presence within. Should not be a problem for you, but keep an eye on the military situation to be safe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Dragonstar Industries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: