This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 239
· Members: 0
· Total: 239

Spaceempires.net :: Dragonstar Negotiations :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Dragonstar Negotiations
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Dragonstar Negotiations Reply with quote

CEO Crixon,

I hope all is well at Darkstar R&D.

I am curious to know if you are still interested in Dragonstar Industries services. I know you had asked about our military wing, Dragonstar Defense. A stout bunch, rapidly on the rise in your area. Given the current situation out in your space, I am sure you could use the added protection.

You had mentioned defending the warp point between Kennelworth and Egoria. But is that all you seek, keeping enemies from crossing over? Or would Dragonstar be responsible for defense of all Darkstar assets as well? Clarification of our goal is a must.

Now we will be looking for some new warships to form this defense force. We may be able to divert some ships dedicated to House Hermes since they do have colonies within both Egoria and Kennelworth. But we will still need some ships from Darkstar.

We are looking for a group of assault destroyers with point defense protection and carrier support. Exact designs are negotiable. Dragonstar Defense uses a variety of ships from different designers, and is willing to accommodate client designs as well.

So if you are interested, please reply with your thoughts and considerations. We are eager to continue growing in your region.

Prophet, CEO Dragonstar Industries

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All is well at present, I am currently waiting for the monthly report to see if things stayed that way!

The primary goal would be defense of the main warp point into Dark Star space, as well as Federation space at the Kennelworth WP, secondary objective would be destroying any enemy ships in Egoria and Yemil.

As for ships, currently the shipyard at Egoria IV is prepairing for construction of colony ships, and Yemil V currently has 2 more months (after next turn process) until it is free.

I also have 2 Hornets Nest carriers, one in fizbon reenforcing the worric wp, as well as one coming through Yemil soon, both i would offer as part of the contract. There is also an Ankylosaur that is coming up from the inner rim that i would like to retrofit before passing that over to yourself as well. The hornets nests i would like to as well but at present we do not have the facilities for that.

For new ships, it will be your defense fleet, i will lay down the keel of whatever ships you feel you need.

As for payment, how does (2000m/2000o/2000r or 500 - 1000 research points) + paid maint of all ships provided by Dark Star once delivered for the duration of the contract. Construction costs will also be covered by Dark Star Industries.

Contract duration of 1 year, (10 turns) at the signing of the contract, then we can renegotiate a new contract based on the developments at the time.

We of the Unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives and brothers,we fight as one,we live as one,we die as one.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The contract will say our primary goal is the defense of the Egoria-Kennelworth warp point. Intercepting enemies in Egoria and Yemil will be considered a secondary objective, to be done only if it does not endanger the warp point defenses. Is this interpretation correct?

Quote:
I also have 2 Hornets Nest carriers..There is also an Ankylosaur... For new ships, it will be your defense fleet, i will lay down the keel of whatever ships you feel you need.

We are most interested in the carriers and would like them added to the contract. They are fine as is. We will also accept the Ankylosaur, once it is retrofitted. Currently the maintenance of all three would total: 1403m/260m/646m

As I tell all my clients, what ships we build for the contract will depend on what you are willing to pay in maintenance fees. A client flush with Minerals may focus on missiles and carriers. One with lots of Radioactives should prefer direct-fire beam weapons like the Maser or Plasma.

For this particular contract we are most interested in warships armed with plasma cannons. High damage and fires every turn. Short range in not a concern since we will be defending a warp point; we will start the engagement practically on top of them. The Inferno frigate is a good example warship. Given a maintenance cost of 136/40/249, how many do you think we could get?

And could we also add one or two Fizzon-class missile destroyers [maintenance cost each: 235/115/136]? Explosive missiles would provide us with long-range offensive capability should we need it. It would compliment the plasma cannons well.

Of course, these are only the designs currently registered. We can always create custom designs if these are too costly. For example, a missile frigate would be cheaper than a destroyer. Or we could go the other way and upgrade our plasma assault ship to a destroyer.

So to recap, we are considering a group of beam weapon warships supported by missile ship(s) and the carriers.

Quote:
As for payment, how does (2000m/2000o/2000r or 500 - 1000 research points) + paid maint of all ships provided by Dark Star once delivered for the duration of the contract. Construction costs will also be covered by Dark Star Industries.

Would it be possible to receive 2000m/2000o/2000r + 100 Research? This would give us immediate resources to use, and a modest amount of savings for emergencies (research points can make a quick influx of cash).

Beyond that, I think this offer is more than feasible.

Quote:
Contract duration of 1 year, (10 turns) at the signing of the contract, then we can renegotiate a new contract based on the developments at the time.

We can do a one-year deal if you wish it. But understand that little will happen in the first year. It will take most of the time just to assemble the necessary forces. Dragonstar will have little to show. Normally we recommend starting with a two-year deal. The only reason I foresee doing one-year is if you are checking to see whether you can afford more or less.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current draft of the contract...

Quote:
Dragonstar Defense and Darkstar R&D have come to an agreement. The terms are as follows:

1) The primary mission of Dragonstar Defense will be to defend the Kennelworth-Egoria warp point against possible incursions by the Norak and other enemies into Egoria.

2) Dragonstar Defense will also be responsible for intercepting enemy ships in Egoria and Yemil, so long as it does not interfere with the primary mission.

3) Darkstar R&D will pay Dragonstar Defense #### Min / #### Org / #### Rad per month for the duration of the contract.

4) Darkstar R&D will provide Dragonstar Defense with ships within the duration of the contract. These vessels will become the property of Dragonstar Defense.
The ships promised are:
    Hornet's Nest 0002
    Hornet's Nest 0003
    Ankylosaur 0001
    # beam weapon warships
    # missile warship(s)

5) This contract will be in effect for one (1) year, starting from date of signing.

6) Alterations may be made to this deal only with approval by both parties.

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The contract will say our primary goal is the defense of the Egoria-Kennelworth warp point. Intercepting enemies in Egoria and Yemil will be considered a secondary objective, to be done only if it does not endanger the warp point defenses. Is this interpretation correct?

This is correct,

As for ships, currently my shipyard is building and will be finished in 2 months, if we started the contract in 2 months then i could have 2 Fizzon Missile Destroyers and 3 Inferno Frigates finished by the end of the contract. The 2 carriers are ready to go and close by.

The maint cost for these ships is acceptable, do you feel that 2 Fizzon missile ships and 3 Inferno frigates + 2 carriers should be able to defend the warp point against what we currently know to be in the system?

2000m/2000o/2000r + 100 Research, is acceptable for now, as you say below this, in regard to a 1 year contract, it is mostly just to see how many bank account is going, and in regard to the research stock market prices are going. From there we can easily continue with the current agreement. From there as well we can expand the forces more fully.

I would like a clarification, the carriers and warships we will be providing will they be owned by Dragonstar Defense? In regard for example... 3 years down the road we cancel the contract, these ships remain under your command correct?

One thing i would like to add to this is that any party may null the agreement at any time as long as the other party is provided a 2 month warning. If this is acceptable.

We of the Unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives and brothers,we fight as one,we live as one,we die as one.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crixon wrote:
The maint cost for these ships is acceptable, do you feel that 2 Fizzon missile ships and 3 Inferno frigates + 2 carriers should be able to defend the warp point against what we currently know to be in the system?

I hope so. Sadly we have little intelligence on Norak designs. But I am willing to try and defend the warp point with that force if you will build the ships.

My design teams have been busy with concept ships. Specifically, a custom Inferno-like frigate we are calling the Lightning-class. While I am not too concerned with the short range of the weaponry, it would be nice to add some speed to the frigates. Bumping ship speed to 7 will give it a combat speed of 4, allowing it to close with ships like missile destroyers and carriers.

If you wish to stick with Inferno frigates for the initial 1-year, that is fine. But consider these two possible alterations:

Code:
IDEAL BUT MORE EXPENSIVE
1) Strip all the ceramic armor off, leaving just the 10 regenerative armor and 1 shield generator for protection
2) Remove the engine ports, but add 20 small engine ports (total of 24); more efficient per kT, but more expensive

Ship Cost: 6210m/800o/7825r [+2800/-200/+1600 compared to Inferno]
Maintenance: 248m/32o/313r

Code:
CHEAPER BUT LESS ARMOR
1) Strip all the ceramic armor off, and leave just 6 regenerative armor and 1 shield generator for protection
2) Add 2 Engine Ports (total of 4) and 2 Small Engine Ports (total of 6)

Ship Cost: 4090m/720o/6745r [+680/-280/+520 compared to Inferno]
Maintenance: 163m/28o/269r

Do you think you could afford either of these designs instead of the Inferno?

Crixon wrote:
I would like a clarification, the carriers and warships we will be providing will they be owned by Dragonstar Defense? In regard for example... 3 years down the road we cancel the contract, these ships remain under your command correct?

Yes they stay Dragonstar property, unless there are specific ships you wish to retain. For example, our contract with House Hermes gives us 1 construction ship. But should we not need this ship, it is to be returned to Hermes. And should the contract expire, it would be returned to Hermes control (according to our interpretation).

But unless we specify a ship returns to you, what you build us we will keep.

Crixon wrote:
One thing i would like to add to this is that any party may null the agreement at any time as long as the other party is provided a 2 month warning. If this is acceptable.

I understand your reasoning for this clause. But I would prefer not to have it. Opting out of a contract has a seriously negative impact on Dragonstar. Through this contract we will be taking on the responsibility of more maintenance costs, in return receiving resources to pay those costs. If the agreement is nullified, we lose the resources but retain costs for any new ships thus far. Unless you have some compelling reason why you would need such an option, I would prefer to know that the funds are assured to Dragonstar.

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main reason the Inferno would be a good ship is simply because it can be build in 2 months by current shipyards that i have in operation. If you could manage to get the first design under 7400 rads then it can be produced in 2 months as well, thus leaving a faster design then the Inferno but still being able to be built within 2 months.

Thank you for clearing up the ownership of the vessels, I have no need of these ships so no matter what happens you may retain control of these vessels.

The main reason for this clause was simply incase we fall under hard times then i may not be able to pay yourself, but it is understandable why you would rather not have it, so i agree. I would prefer this contract start next month, or if you would rather in 2 months when my current construction is completed and i can begin work on the ships.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crixon wrote:
The main reason the Inferno would be a good ship is simply because it can be build in 2 months...

Ah, good point. I will send the designers back to the drawing board. For now let us assume this deal will involve Inferno frigates.

So at this time, the proposal is to give Dragonstar Defense 2 Fizzon-class destroyers, 3 Inferno-class frigates, and 2 Hornet's Nest-class carriers (with fighters)? And we will receive a monthly payment of 3924 Min / 2500 Org / 3441 Rad for one year?

Crixon wrote:
The main reason for this clause was simply incase we fall under hard times then i may not be able to pay yourself...

I understand. It is quite an investment you are undertaking by signing a deal with us. Something not to be taken lightly.

And believe me when I say that we will be considerate of your changing financial situation. That is why we always add a line in our contracts allowing alterations. If you run into hard times or overestimate what you can afford, we are willing to work with you to find a solution. We want you to succeed as much as us. Happy clients are the best clients.

The reason why I disagree with the clause is because of its arbitrary nature. Either side can sever ties without a word spoken by the other. We feel it is not fair to both sides. Each has their own concerns, and a solution should be reached that satisfies both with the best possible end.

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prophet wrote:
Crixon wrote:
The main reason the Inferno would be a good ship is simply because it can be build in 2 months...

Ah, good point. I will send the designers back to the drawing board. For now let us assume this deal will involve Inferno frigates.

So at this time, the proposal is to give Dragonstar Defense 2 Fizzon-class destroyers, 3 Inferno-class frigates, and 2 Hornet's Nest-class carriers (with fighters)? And we will receive a monthly payment of 3924 Min / 2500 Org / 3441 Rad for one year?

Crixon wrote:
The main reason for this clause was simply incase we fall under hard times then i may not be able to pay yourself...

I understand. It is quite an investment you are undertaking by signing a deal with us. Something not to be taken lightly.

And believe me when I say that we will be considerate of your changing financial situation. That is why we always add a line in our contracts allowing alterations. If you run into hard times or overestimate what you can afford, we are willing to work with you to find a solution. We want you to succeed as much as us. Happy clients are the best clients.

The reason why I disagree with the clause is because of its arbitrary nature. Either side can sever ties without a word spoken by the other. We feel it is not fair to both sides. Each has their own concerns, and a solution should be reached that satisfies both with the best possible end.

That is understandable and i do withdraw it,

That is correct, both carriers are fully loaded (last time i checked they were), a few outdated fighter/bombers and many newer ones. Construction of the Inferno class ships will start as soon as Yemil production is finished. The maint cost of frigates will not change all that much, its the construction cost that we need to keep down so it can be built in 2 months,i would recommend your designers build a vessel that suits your needs of defending the warp point but can be completed by our shipyards in 2 months, that there would be a good design. Also i will provide a status report for the carriers and Yemil shipyard as soon as i receive them, with a list of fighters onboard the carriers and current possitions. (as soon as next turn is up ;P).

I should, baring any sudden expenses be able to support that for at least a year, hopefully much much longer. I do not believe i will be able to provide all those ships inside the term of the contract (i will build the inferno frigates first then the 2 destroyers but i think they take 3 turns). Just to let you know. If you require differnt fighters i can provide them to you, at a fee of course that we can work out. I have 2 planets that are full of facilites and currently building fighters and troops, they would be easy to switch over if need be.

If you wish to start the contract the month the shipyard finishes that would be preferable for myself but if you wanted to start the month of signing then that is ok as well.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A brief response for the moment.

The carriers are fine as is. We should not need other fighters. Though I recommend you review your current commidity prices to make sure they are at the levels you wish them to be:
http://imagemodserver.mine.nu/other/MM/SE4/committeeIV/Commodities.html

I am glad you pointed out that the ships will not all be built within the one year. That is an important detail that will need to be in the contract. How long do you think it would take? Within 2 years? 3?

Crixon wrote:
If you wish to start the contract the month the shipyard finishes that would be preferable for myself but if you wanted to start the month of signing then that is ok as well.

When you say "the month the shipyard finishes" are you suggesting when it finishes what it is now building or when it finishes the first frigates? Either case is fine by us. I only ask to know which you mean.

Speaking of the frigates, I hope to have a new design for you to look at soon.

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i remember correctly the Fizzon Class will take 3 months to build, that would be 12 months total build time with one month left on its current production.

I took a look at the market and my budget and it seems that there is very little minerals on the market as is, that with the added strain of 4000 minerals a month i will be out in 4 months (evidently the polar magnate costs 3265 per turn to biuld throwing a hoop into my budget), the maintenace is not the problem because i pay that already but the construction cost of new ships + the 2000 will be the killer, if i have 6 months ill be able to build 6 new mineral facilities (oddly enough on the planet with the shipyard, go figure) and id be able to support the fleet + contract without trouble.

If you would be willing to wait those 6 months for production to finish, then i could also get Egorias shipyard in production and finish these vessels in half the time and from there we could easily raise the contract to 2 or 3 years instead of 1 for i know i will be ok from there for resources. Also it gives us time to look over designs and wait for the new tech to finish up. I do appoligize for the delay, i would really like to discuss starships designs and see if we can get an optimal design for use.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. That makes sense. With such a high cost for Ice colony ships, the Federation's mineral suppliers will probably be using their funds for construction.

Regarding the frigate design, my technicians say there is essentially a range. It is all about balancing the two engine types, then using the leftover kT for armor.

Code:
-Extreme 1-
24 Small Engine Ports
10 Regenerative Armor
1 Ice Shield Generator

Ship Cost: 6210m/800o/7825r [+2800/-200/+1600 compared to Inferno]
Maintenance: 248m/32o/313r

Code:
-Extreme 2-
5 Engine Ports
2 Small Engine Ports
4 Regenerative Armor
1 Ice Shield Generator

Ship Cost: 3630m/680o/6441r [+220/-320/+216 compared to Inferno]
Maintenance: 145m/27o/257r

I know Extreme 1 is outside the price range. And I am not too happy with Extreme 2. We hope the new Lightning-class will be something in the middle. But I provide these 2 ideas to illustrate the range.

As you can see, Mineral and Radioactive costs go way up with more engines. Especially the Minerals. Do you have any thoughts on a price limit you would like to stay within?

CEO Crixon of Darkstar R&D wrote:
If you would be willing to wait those 6 months for production to finish...

I assume you mean wait 6 months for the contract to go into effect? We can do that. Though I would like to have the contract signed before then. The first line will specify it goes into effect at some later time. Maybe for ease, we can have it start in 2411.0?

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first line will specify it goes into effect at some later time. Maybe for ease, we can have it start in 2411.0?

That is perfect accually. The ice colony ship should be finished by then and my new facilities will be finished covering the main costs. If the contract starts on the new year of 2411.0 that is perfect.

The main thing with the ship designs are that they can be built within 2 months thus making it so more ships can be built if a suitable design can not be made for 2 turns of a frigate hull then i would suggest moving up to a destroyer for a 3 month build as it would probably be more effective that way.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For clarification, the current draft is:

Quote:
Dragonstar Defense and Darkstar R&D have come to an agreement. The terms are as follows:

1) The primary mission of Dragonstar Defense will be to defend the Kennelworth-Egoria warp point against possible incursions by the Norak and other enemies into Egoria.

2) Dragonstar Defense will also be responsible for intercepting enemy ships in Egoria and Yemil, so long as it does not interfere with the primary mission.

3) Darkstar R&D will pay Dragonstar Defense 3924 Min / 2500 Org / 3441 Rad per month for the duration of the contract.

4) Darkstar R&D will provide Dragonstar Defense with ships within the duration of the contract. These vessels will become the property of Dragonstar Defense.
The ships promised are:

Hornet's Nest 0002
    Hornet's Nest 0003
    2 Fizzon-class destroyers
    3 (Inferno/Lightning)-class frigates

5) This contract will be in effect for one (1) year, starting 2411.0.

6) Alterations may be made to this deal only with approval by both parties.

The contract date is Section 5, not 1.

Regarding the frigates, your primary concern is build time. So it does not matter too much the cost of construction and maintenance? I know you say you will be producing minerals soon. You will be fine with radioactives?

Oh, I would like to ask one more thing. Since we are going to be relying heavily on two carriers, it might be a good idea to have a special arrangement for Dragonstar to get more fighters. I am not asking for free replacements. But what if we could get a discount on fighters at Darkstar bases? Maybe 50% discount? These fighters would remain in defending your space after all.

I think that are the final bits to this deal. The frigate design and some discount if any. Once we have those settled, we should be able to sign the contract. Do you agree?

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya in 7 months i should be ok for radioactives as ill have 1 month of production on my HQ at the very least for radio actives. I should be ok for resources. 50% build cost per fighter would be acceptable as long as they are used for contract carriers. As for the frigate design, the main thing is as long as they can be built in 2 months in regular shipyards they can be used for mass production, its not so much of cost as build time.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crixon wrote:
50% build cost per fighter would be acceptable as long as they are used for contract carriers.

That is fine. I will specify in the contract that only the two carriers you give us get the special 50% price on fighters.

There is a good chance we will create our own frigate design. My design teams are close to completion. I will of course post the design here for your study.

I hope to have the final contract ready and waiting in the Lawyer's Office before the turn is due.

Once again, thank you for your business.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The contract is now available for your signing, CEO Crixon.

http://home.spaceempires.net/ftopicp-35845.html

My design teams hit a stroke of luck while designing the new Lightning-class. They were able to put it on a destroyer hull and still keep the construction within two months. The increased hull space gave us the chance to put in a few point defense cannons. We will submit the design in our coming turn orders.

Code:
LIGHTNING-CLASS ASSAULT DESTROYER

Dragonstar Logo
Bridge, Life Support, Crew Quarters, 2 Sys Automation
Drive Reactor, 6 Engine Ports, 5 Small Engine Ports
Ancient Supply Bay
Ice Shield Generator (w/Ancient Filter)
1 80mm Plasma Cannon
8 20mm Depleted Uranium Cannons
10 Regenerative Armor

Please note that I rounded up the monthly payment in the deal. Besides liking nice round numbers, it allows me to recoup some of the losses for the new ships. The new Lightning destroyers will cost more maintenance than the Inferno frigates, cutting into our profit margin. But I feel it would be unfair to you to jump the monthly payments so late in our negotiations. We will still receive over 1500 of each resource in profit. I can deal with that for this 1-year introductory period. We can re-negotiate the payment afterwards.

I would like to clarify the state of the carriers we are contracted to receive. These will not be transferred to us until the contract begins, correct? I would hate to take on their maintenance costs before payments begin.

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they will be my carriers until the contract starts, then ownership is transferred to yourself, and those destroyers look good, look forward to seeing them on the battle field

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crixon, I wish to get your first impressions of the monthly cost. How are you handling it, budget-wise? Is this something you could foresee Darkstar affording in the long run?

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shouldnt have a problem supporting this in the long right as of now, all i am really losing in mass is radioactives and im going to have a few more facilities built to cover that slight loss, but other then that i can sustain current rates indefinately once the new colony is colonized and starts production, and at present i have enough reserve to cover myself for years

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. I will want to re-visit this issue in a few months. The last thing either of us wants is for the contract to abruptly end.

And of course, if you think you can offer more Minerals and/or Radioactives then we may be able to field more warships. Something to consider in the coming months.

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, thats why i was looking at a yearly one... so i could get a feel for the costs.. right now things are ok, so in a few months we will push it probably 2 more years for a total of 3 current, maybe revise in a year or so for extra warships when the cash flow increases.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, Crixon. I look forward to signing a contract extension in a few months.

Now that you have a better handle on your budget, I have to ask. Would it be possible for us to get a small increase in Minerals per month in the extension deal?

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending all on what you consider small Razz, but i can better answer that question after next months reports come in, we will be getting a new colony and it will be fully loaded with mineral miners, so we will see exacly how many facility slots it can support and roughly how much minerals we will be bringing in.

Crixon
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well with the colonization of Egoria VII, we will be gaining a total of 8 new mineral miners, so i think we can aford an extra 1000, and will be looking at expanding the defense fleet,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Darkstar R&D All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: