This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 121
· Members: 0
· Total: 121

Spaceempires.net :: Troops :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Troops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> House of Belfegor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Troops Reply with quote

To House of Belfegor

from SL Alikiwi

Subject :- Troops needed.

House Hermes is wondering if you would be prepared to construct some trooops on your planet Astral VII. Our carrier Saya I 0002 is currently picking up cargo to bring to House Hermes on the western front.
We would like to see 50 Harmease assault troops built, so could you advise the price and if you can provide them. It is expected that it will be 8 months before our carrier reaches your planet.

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do that for you, sure. My price is base cost plus 10%, so it would be 7150 Min / 4950 Org / 2200 Rad.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead and kindly make the arrangements. As stated it will be 8 months before the carrier will arrive to pick them up so there is plenty of time.

Venturing into the unknown

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, I'll just draw up a contract and then we can get started.

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fighter Construction Contract 1-A
Terms & Conditions

This agreement is between House Belfegor and House Hermes.

Terms of Agreement

1. House Belfegor will construct 50 Harmease troops on planet Astral VII and sell aforementioned troops to House Hermes.

2. House Hermes must agree to the following Terms & Conditions. If House Hermes does not accept the terms and conditions, the contract will become null and void.

Conditions of Use

1. Carrier Saya I 0002 is authorized to load 50 Harmease assault troops from the warehouses of Astral VII.

2. House Hermes will pay a total sum of 7150 Min. / 4950 Org. / 2200 Rad. to House Belfegor upon acquisition of aforementioned troops.

3. House Belfegor must have construction completed before carrier Saya I 0002 arrives in orbit at planet Astral VII.

Closure

1. If House Hermes agrees to this contract, House Belfegor will begin construction of the aforementioned troops as per the Terms of Agreement.

2. If House Hermes does not agree to this contract, revisions may be made so that it is agreeable to both parties, otherwise the contract will be marked as void.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contract is in order and I shall attend the Lawyers Office to sign same. Thanks, hope we do business again shortly.
SL Alikiwi, House Hermes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> House of Belfegor All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: