This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 253
· Members: 0
· Total: 253

Spaceempires.net :: Offer to purchase Pembrook IX :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Offer to purchase Pembrook IX

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heimdall
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Offer to purchase Pembrook IX Reply with quote

I see your colonyship at Pembrook 6,11 is going to colonise Pembrook IX before the colonyship I constucted at Pembrook V for the same purpose arrives. Which is completely fair, I don't have any sort of exclusive colonisation rights for the system. However that planet is very important for my long term plans, as are others in the system. I assume that you also have plans for the planet (research facility? radioactives mine? forward military base?). I would like to purchase the planet from you at a price that fairly componsates you.

Hmm, I don't think anyone has purchased a planet yet so what would be reasonable?

How about this, 500 resources per percentage point (6000 min, 21000 org, 60500 rad). Minerals are worth more than radioactives on the open market, so I will shift some of the radioactives to minerals on a 1:1 basis, say 26000 min, 21000 org, 40500 rad.

As for the potential facility space, would 1500 science per a facility space seem fair to you (9000 in total)?

Additionally I will pay you the resources you spent constructing the colony ship, a further 6000 min, 2500 org and 4000 rad.

In total the offer would be 32000 mineral, 23500 organic, 44500 radioactive and 9000 science for the ownership of Pembrook IX and you not colonising Pembrook VI or IXa. Payment would be in ten equal installments over ten turns.

SL Heimdall of House Bifrost (PBC IV)
Currently onboard command vessel BGS Resolution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> DynaCorp HQ All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: