This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 133
· Members: 0
· Total: 133

Spaceempires.net :: Map Editor Problems: Cant see objects in game :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Map Editor Problems: Cant see objects in game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SEV Spaceport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lyrac
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Map Editor Problems: Cant see objects in game Reply with quote

Hi there,

I tried every mapeditor available ATM but every custom map ends up with no objects (stars, ships, planets) visible in the game.
When starting a game with generated map, graphics are correct.

Does someone know a reason for this or a solution?

I use 1.66 of the game btw.

Greystar
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Map Editor Problems: Cant see objects in game Reply with quote

Lyrac wrote:
Hi there,

I tried every mapeditor available ATM but every custom map ends up with no objects (stars, ships, planets) visible in the game.
When starting a game with generated map, graphics are correct.

Does someone know a reason for this or a solution?

I use 1.66 of the game btw.

Who's map editor are you using? And if it's the one by Ergie did you remember to set Regional Settings for the game? to US... This has been mentioned before.

GemueseNinja
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Map Editor Problems: Cant see objects in game Reply with quote

Greystar wrote:
Did you remember to set Regional Settings for the game? to US... This has been mentioned before.

But never sufficiently clearly. It's required only for the map compiler stage (neither the editors nor the game need it), and it has to be everything, not just the non-unicode locale.

zizi17
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least your map compiler is working,mine is f** up(is giving a dumb error)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SEV Spaceport All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: