This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 187
· Members: 0
· Total: 187

Spaceempires.net :: Minister of Foreign Relations :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Minister of Foreign Relations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> D'narlom Society
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Minister of Foreign Relations Reply with quote

Good Minister, I hope all is well with you. I'm here to discuss the immediated need to foster relations with the following individuals and their empires.

Lord Fazrad-Drushocka Empire-Receptive-War
High Priest Rakul-Norak continuum-Moderate-War
Regent Gortalooth-Cue Cappa Commonwealth West-Aimible-War
Chief Rollo Dogscoffson-Space Vikings-Moderate-None

If we can get favorable relations with the them, we will only be at war with the Phong, the Ukra-Tal, and the Terrans due to their treaty.

We may even obtain allies in our current conflicts as well as beneficial trade benefits.

FSL Kana/CNO F.W.S.N/FNS Brawler (PBC IV)

Dkanre
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am presently attempting to communicate with the Cue Cappa and the Space Vikings. In fact, I have sent a gift to both empires, though I am still waiting to see if this influences them.

As for the Norak and Drushocka, I still haven't determined how to improve relations, as I imagine that quite a sizable gift will be needed.

System Lord of the D'narlom Society

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it seems from current indications that you would have little problem getting some kind of treaty from the Drushoka. Good relations with the Norak will be very useful, in that they share space with the Ukra-Tal, and there need to colonize Ice planets. Which will either make them allies, or enemies to each other.

FSL Kana/CNO F.W.S.N/FNS Brawler (PBC IV)

Dkanre
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would seem the Cue Cappa West and the Space Vikings refused the generous offers I sent them. Clearly it is harder to gain allies than to simply offer resources and ask them to sign a treaty to ensure mutually beneficial trade.

System Lord of the D'narlom Society

Astorax
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings SL D'kanre, I am Lieutenant Commander Astorax. I have been given command of the 5th FrigRon currently en route to the Synth system. I will attempt to keep you informed of my intentions and I urge you to give me intel where you have it.

I will endeavor to secure my AoO for the safety of your people and the surrounding systems. Do not hesitate to call for assistance where you might need it, SL.

For the Federation!

Lieutenant Commander Astorax
5th FrigRon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> D'narlom Society All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: