This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 107
· Members: 0
· Total: 107

Spaceempires.net :: New Officers :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

New Officers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Federated Worlds Star Navy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: New Officers Reply with quote

Everyone welcome Lieutenant Commander Aerosol. He will be the new CO of the 1st Frigate Squadron.

1st Frigate Squadron is currently helping patrol the Maverick system and its neighbors. He is also tasked to do some scouting out from the Yullado system.

FSL Kana/CNO F.W.S.N/FNS Brawler (PBC IV)

Last edited by Kana on Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

kotau
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hearty welcome to you, Aerosol! HOOAH

Play By Committee IV, Join us!, Political Map, updated 2416.2

Aerosol
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you gentlemen, it is an honor to serve I look forward to defending our federation with you.

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lt. Commander Areosol, your new command, the 1st Frigate Squadron should have received your orders of transfer, and are awaiting your orders in the Maverick system. I would suggest allowing them to resupply before considering any other course of action.

A tanker ship will be in route to Maverick from the Homeworld starting this month. It will allow you to increase the range of any operations you may consider undertaking in your area.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LCDR Aerosol, congratulations on your new command. The 1st Frigate Squadron is a fine fleet. May they serve you well.

I am Captain Prophet, Commanding Officer of the Exploratory and Survey Command (ESC). I am also squadron commander for the 1st Exploratory Squadron. But mainly I am responsible for all military duties related to exploration. So we will have plenty of contact while you operate near unknown space.

I look forward to working with you, LCDR. You are free to contact me with anything related to exploration.

Prophet, CEO Dragonstar Industries

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to welcome a new officer to our ranks.

Everyone give a warm welcome to Lieutenant Commander Astorax. He has been granted command of the 5th FrigRon. The 5th FrigRon is currently in route to Synth in a request for aid from the D'narlom Society.

Astorax you current orders are to liason with System Lord D'krane and assist him in his efforts in that general area of space. Please send me resonable requests for additonal ships and or other assets. Currently we are fighting a two front war with the Phone and the Ukra'tal, so assets are at a premium. I currently have planned to send you a mini-carrier, and a few more ships as soon as I have them available. At such time you squadron will be upgraded to Battle Squadron status.

Astorax
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank you, FSL Kana. Though new to this Navy, I'm not new to war and I hope to be a valuable asset in the many conflicts I foresee on the horizon.

I will certainly hasten to communicate with SL D'krane and keep you apprised of the situation.

For the Federation!

Lieutenant Commander Astorax
5th FrigRon

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like you all to welcome some more new officers to our ranks, Lt Cmdr Seravin, and Lt Cmdr Awolf.

Seravin will be the new CO of the 6th Battle Squadron.

Awolf will be the new CO of the 2nd Frigate Squadron, which has unfortantely taken a beating at the hands of the Phong. Currently they are holding their own, and awaitng refit and reinforcments.

awolf
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks FSL Kana, 2ndFrigRon will re-bound and the Phong will regret thier excursion into Federated space.

Astorax
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings gentleman! Welcome to the Navy. The aliens have bloodied us but have not beaten us - they will learn what it means to war with such as us.

Good luck and Godspeed, gentleman.

Lieutenant Commander Astorax
5th Frigate Squadron
Synth AoO

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize to Lt Cmdr Sevarin for misspronouncing his name, let it be know that it is Sevarin, not Seravin.

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Officer roll call.

Who is still active. I believe that Commander Kotau, and Lt Commnaders Astorax, and Awolf are both sending in orders.

In fact Astorax just received his own budget account.

Awolf may receive his probably around his first anniversary. (2409.2)

I

Astorax
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Present and accounted for, Commander.

kotau
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am yours.

Play By Committee IV, Join us!, Political Map, updated 2416.2

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Sevarin? Is he going the route of Lt Cmdr Aerosol. AWOL is a serious crime. He will be arrested and tried if this is the case.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Federated Worlds Star Navy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: