This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 143
· Members: 0
· Total: 143

Spaceempires.net :: Star Wars Mod :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Star Wars Mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Star Wars Mod Reply with quote

I am working on developing my own take on a Star Wars mod based upon EAW and Rebellion.

Right now I am finishing up the Droid troop images, and Trade Federation ships. I intend to also make several seperatist ships, and some pirate ships / fighters for use with this mod.

I don't know if I will make complete sets of each of these but if I do I will post them for people so they can, if they so wish, use them in other mods.

Where we're going we won't need roads.

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great. Would you like me to collect images of SW ships that are not in the current shipsets? That way you could model them if you like.

Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have most of the ships used in Ep II and III. I am done with the Trade Federation droids and ships. I am working on the pirates and the criminal empire ships now. I have a good source for the criminal ones and pirates from EAW. Since they won't have a huge selection of ships, I should be able to make a working set for them all.

Black_Knyght
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the wonderful work you did with the STM, I'm sooooooooo dying to see what you do here too!!!

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you are making good progress with the images for the mod. I don't know if I understood a previous post of yours about about an upcoming vacation being dangerous. Is the vacation itself dangerous (like an adventure vacation with skydiving, shark cage diving, etc.)? Or did you mean that taking a vacation might be dangerous to the progress of your mods. Anyway, I hope that you have fun.

Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time I went on vacation to where I am going in about a week I crashed and broke four ribs, dislocated my should, and hurt my back. Smile The drive is a bit harry too, but with any luck this vacation will be a good one. Usually one of us ends up hurt to some degree, I pray that this time no one gets hurt. Kinda ruins the fun of it.

I will send Fyron a link to download all the images I have made just in case something goes horribly wrong. That way if someone wants to use them they can.

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, to be young and reckless again. If I even seriously thought about taking a dangerous vacation, my wife would find out somehow. Then I would wind up with one of those ankle bracelet monitoring devices to ensure I only went to work and back. I would also get a mindnumbing earful about my responsibilities to our son, our relationship, blah blah blah. So I hope you have a great time on the vacation.

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atrocoities- Haven't seen any posts from you lately. I was wondering how things are going on this mod.

Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still working on other things at the moment. I still have plans to make the mod and in fact just finished up some more art work.

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that things are progressing.

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Awful quiet Reply with quote

I am hoping that you have not lost interest in developing a Star Wars mod. As I have said before, I am willing to help in any way that I can. Thanks.

Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't lost interest. I just need to re-evaluate the concept for it. I have discovered that the AI is not going to let me do the things that I wanted to do. There is an alpa version out. You can download that and see what it was I was trying to do.

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that you have not lost interest. Where can I find the alpha? Does the SEIV Wiki site have a link? If you would like to bounce ideas back and forth I'm willing to help.

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a thread here with a download link:
http://home.spaceempires.net/ftopict-4141.html

BTW, loved your work on Full House. Razz

Space Empires Depot | SE:V Balance Mod

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I was that John Stamos. Rebecca Romijn is yummy. Thanks for the link.

Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have did a lot of rethinking my approach to the mod and will have a new version out soon.

john_stamos64
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic! Looking forward to the release.

Black_Knyght
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always - can't wait to see it, my friend ! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: