This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 131
· Members: 0
· Total: 131

Spaceempires.net :: No Plans For SE V Mod :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

No Plans For SE V Mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atrocities
Shipyard Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: No Plans For SE V Mod Reply with quote

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that I am not interested in working on a Star Trek mod for SE V. While I think SE V is a great game filled with a lot of potential I have no plans or interest in making any mods for it. Frankly after I discovered that I lacked the skill to make ship sets for the game I lost all interest in the game. While I am still on the beta, even though some want me removed, I continue to to do my part to help find bugs and report them.

I hope that someone will step up and make a Star Trek mod, complete with ship sets, for SE V. However that someone is simply not going to be me.

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er... who wanted you removed from the beta?! Shocked

Also sad news about the Star Trek thing. But you may have saved yourself a lot of long nights. Razz

Space Empires Depot | SE:V Balance Mod

Moonsword
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, probably. Who wants you off the beta? If you're filing bug reports in a timely manner, I don't see the problem.

Teeg
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool. I'm content with SE4's STM. I don't doubt someone else will attempt a ST shipset for SE5 in the future.

Shektho
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a big loss, considering we all have se4 anyway (exept maybe those who got se5 on steam...)

Kiedryn
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bajoran diplomat arriving*

Hey Jem’Hadar I have a massage from your Vorta. He asked me to tell you, that you were ordered to start working on new Star Trek mod for SE5, or we will close the gates of the Celestial Temple for you, and you’ll never get home again!!!

He also told me that it would be easy if you modify your deflector dish Very Happy

Kirk
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick question, is your posistion still the same or have you ship set creation skills increased and prompted you to consider a ST mod for V?.

ColonialAdmiral
Space Emperor

Location: On Giant dreadnaught preparing to glass phong homeworld...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shektho wrote:
not a big loss, considering we all have se4 anyway (exept maybe those who got se5 on steam...)

Or those who are to lazy to buy it...Very Happy
Hey did you know that the space empires compilation comes with both games on one disc? My friend has one Very Happy

boba924
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A STM is way overdue for SEV! Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: