This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 196
· Members: 0
· Total: 196

Spaceempires.net :: Large and In Charge :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Large and In Charge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> The Galactic Invasion 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
picard131
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Large and In Charge Reply with quote

<The Palantir starts glowing, and a man in full Sith armor appears amid the apparent hustle and bustle of installing a new government>

Greetings. With the...unfortunate demise of several of my rivals trying to control the Sith, *orders two soldiers to move a body just outside the Palantir's vision with a hand gesture* I, Emperor Picard, will now be taking total control of the Sith.

Unlike my predecessors, I see the full threat of the monsters very well. Any empires in a state of conflict with the Sith will be given an option to resolve it for the good of the civilized races, and we will attempt to strengthen the existing ties between empires.

We will be victorious over the monster scum, and the galaxy will be united again.

<The Palantir grows dim and cold again>

mastermindkar
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<The Palantir flashes to life. The image of Admiral Paulus appears within.>

Well well, it seems the Galactic Council's prodigal son has pulled itself together...again. And only weeks before it was due to be paved over for good. In the interest of preserving peace and presenting a unified against the Space Monsters, we will provide you with a tech package to update your capabilities to current standards...again. Do see to it that you remain in power long enough to make use of them this time. Provided that you do, you should have plenty of time to prepare yourself as the Monsters have shown a marked lack of enthusiasm for meddling in systems patroled by ships of the Imperium.

<The Palantir fades>

picard131
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<The Palantir starts glowing, and the man formerly in Sith armor now appears in elaborate black robes>

It appears that my predeccesors were more ignorant than I had anticipated. Reviewing with my command staff, we determined that the Sith military had been left in a state of disarray as well. We will continue to upgrade our current assets as well as create new, up-to-date ones. On behalf of the Sith Empire, I thank you for the tech package. It will be put to good use.

The Empire will be a force to be feared by beasts again.

<The Palantir grows dim again>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> The Galactic Invasion 2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: