This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 159
· Members: 0
· Total: 159

Spaceempires.net :: Repair Crews/Astromech Droids/R2 Unit components :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Repair Crews/Astromech Droids/R2 Unit components

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SF Star Wars Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearclaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Repair Crews/Astromech Droids/R2 Unit components Reply with quote

Another idea for you to chew on:

We had discussed about having Repair Crew components for large ships and R2 Units for repair on smaller ships. I'm thinking about having 3 components:

Repair Crew: +20 Crew, -1 Prevent Crew Death, Hull Regeneration (engine room slot)
Astromech Droids: Hull Regeneration (engine room slot) (thinking of the scene with 4 R2's on Queen's ship in TPM)
R2 Unit: Hull Regeneration (low), Hull Amount (can be 'used' for a large boost to hull regeneration) (hull slot)

The Repair Crew would have the highest regen value and possibly shield/armor as well...
Astromech would be a medium amount and designed for smaller ships.
R2 Unit would have a very small regen amount but a significant amount if 'used' like Emergency Hull Plating. Have to check but I think it would only be 'usable' if it is in cargo and not mounted.

Nick (bearclaw)

"You don't know the Power of the Dark Side. I must obey my Master"

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this idea, I was thinking I would have to always use slightly damaged components even on my big Imperial warships. Nice idea with the crew death thing, super quick regeneration comes at a higher price now.

SuicideJunkie
Leaky Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd just have to land and take the droid out.
Then use it to get a one-time emergency repair.

Eye_C_U
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might not be the place to ask this but is there a good Satr Wars mod for Space Emopires 4 available?

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a Star Wars Rebellion mod that is sort of functional that you should be able to find in the downloads section at SE.net - it has no AI, although someone was going to work on that.

Here is some discussion on it:
http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/threads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=355227

I know Atrocities starting work on a SW mod but I'm not sure how far he has progressed with it.

Here is another thread with another Star Wars mod plan:
http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/threads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=417503

Space Empires Depot | SE:V Balance Mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SF Star Wars Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: