This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 1
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 150
· Members: 0
· Total: 150

Spaceempires.net :: Hi :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SF Star Wars Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akula
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Thought I'd ask if you've gotten the models and if you have, if they worked

Also I wanted to say that I really think this project looks impressive. Like Captain Kwok said, that map looks increadible

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to SE.net!

Bearclaw's efforts have been outstanding so far and I'm looking forward to starting up Star Fury again for the mod once it's out there.

I'm not sure how long it'll take them to import the models and make appropriate slot layouts etc. so it might be a few days.

Space Empires Depot | SE:V Balance Mod

GMLocutus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearclaw is having problems with his internet atm and since he has all the data I can't do anything until i get the alpha from him lol. I've emailed it to him anyway.

Akula
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

I've never modded starfury, so to be honest I don't know anything about it, just thought I'd ask. If they didn't work at least I could try and post them in another format.

bearclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what I saw of the models GML sent me, I don't think they will be a problem. They should work perfectly.

I'm in the process of getting the Alpha out to those who are working on this project. Once GML has that then I expect he'll get right to work on getting them into the game. Rojero (a volenteer) is studying slot layouts so that he'll become our expert at that aspect. Meanwhile I keep plugging away at the data files. We had another volenteer but I haven't heard back from him in a while. Not sure if he's still willing or not.

If you want to join our team, I can send you the Alpha too (5 megs without any images) and you and GML can coordinate the graphics aspect. If you're willing.

Because of my internet issues, I'll be sending the Alpha out in the morning (Pacific time zone).

This is the best time if any to invite both SJ and CK into the alpha testing and beyond if either of you guys are interested. My email is in my profile if you want to send me an email that I can send this Alpha to.

Nick (bearclaw)

"You don't know the Power of the Dark Side. I must obey my Master"

Akula
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I'd like to help, I think this has great potential and I'd love to help out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SF Star Wars Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: