This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 161
· Members: 0
· Total: 161

Spaceempires.net :: Next Step :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Next Step

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SF Star Wars Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Next Step Reply with quote

I've basicly finished the maps or at least as much as can be done right now. The warp connections are all corrected and the map is playable. Thanks to Fyron, a custom prog was created that made it so that EVERY planet can be landed on in addition to some other maintenance items. I've done some preliminary work on the Landing Sites/Locations/Stores as well. More needs to be done but other things (components) need to be figured out before I can finish them. The Landing Sites in now are (except for unique sites):
-Spaceport (major planets {ie Corellia})
-Landing Platform (small outposts {ie Endor})
-Landing Site (uninhabited planets)
-Docking Port (same as Spaceports but on space stations)
-Rebel Base (undefined yet)
-Mining Outpost (undefined yet, same as stock now)
-Special Mining Outpost (undefined yet, same as stock now)
-Industrial Center (undefined yet, same as stock now. will be close to Spaceport)
-Research Facility (undefined yet, same as stock now)
-Military Base (undefined yet, same as stock now)
-Misc Colony (undefined yet, same as stock now)

There are several smaller items to be dealt with (people names, speech files, ship names), but those will be done towards the end.

What I'm looking into now are the components. I'm going to work out a list of ship equipment and weapons to begin working on.

Nick (bearclaw)

"You don't know the Power of the Dark Side. I must obey my Master"

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sounding really awesome already. I wonder how far you'll be when I get back from my little trip? Perhaps at some sort of beta step where you can just zip around the map?

Space Empires Depot | SE:V Balance Mod

bearclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think that can be arranged. Once we've got a couple of ships in place for sure. Kinda defeats the whole point to fly to Tatooine in a Terran Frigate Mark I.

Nick (bearclaw)

"You don't know the Power of the Dark Side. I must obey my Master"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SF Star Wars Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: