This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: OAKSIF0
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3153

People Online:
· Visitors: 106
· Members: 0
· Total: 106

Spaceempires.net :: Mine Sweeping Icon??? not working??? in BM :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Mine Sweeping Icon??? not working??? in BM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
isdahl
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Mine Sweeping Icon??? not working??? in BM Reply with quote

I was noticing today that when I brought up one of my mine sweepers to clear out a hex of mines, left behind by a borg freighter after a battle, the only way I could remove them was to enter the hex manually. The icon for removing mines was not working. Using the move into the hex tactic removes the number of mines the ship had enough sweepers for, in this case 40 mines, and then takes damage from some of the other mines left over. I thought if by using the remove mines icon was used, then the mine sweeper would be careful to remove the mines in the field, with out detonateing any remaining mines, up to its maximum ability. But the only way to remove them is to just use the move icon and enter the minefield w a minesweeper, and hope it isn't destroyed by any remaining mines. Is this a bug, or has the mine removal icon been de-activated? or maybe I'm missing something?

Zwo_Dvoongar
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt this is a mod issue. Are things different in stock?

isdahl
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no idea, I haven't played a stock game in years, lol Cool. Well no real worrys, i'll just build bigger mine sweepers Smile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Balance Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: