This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 46
· Members: 0
· Total: 46

Spaceempires.net :: Losing Mega Evil Status? :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Losing Mega Evil Status?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SEIV Spaceport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackadder
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:42 pm    Post subject: Losing Mega Evil Status? Reply with quote

This has never happened to me, because once I hit "mega evil" level I usually just continue to pull away from the AI players. But I was curious if anyone had ever seen this.

If you become the "mega evil empire", but subsequently fall below the "mega evil" gap in points between you and the nearest AI player, will the AI players potentially make peace with you? Or do they consider you "mega evil" for the rest of the game regardless?

Keep your point defense cannons charged... the Null Space Mod is now available.

Perimal
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's happened to me . . . once. The AIs started to offer me treaties, but it didn't last long.

DXM
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't remember if it was SE4 or SE5, but yes it has happened... I expanded rapidly, everybody hated me because I was "mega evil," but then I stopped expanding and concentrated on...well, let's say organizing my empire... An AI pulled ahead of me, the Eee or the Drushocka or whoever... They became "mega evil" and after some of the other AIs got closer to my score, they stopped treating me like a pariah.

Blackadder
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. Thanks! Smile

The game programming is a little more sophisticated than I thought it was. Wink

Keep your point defense cannons charged... the Null Space Mod is now available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SEIV Spaceport All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: