This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 158
· Members: 0
· Total: 158

Spaceempires.net :: Problems with sphere and ring worlds :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Problems with sphere and ring worlds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Crimson Concept Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leurdeil
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Problems with sphere and ring worlds Reply with quote

Hello. I have an issue. The game freezes when processing end of turn if someone has colonized a ringworld or sphereworld type of planet. Looks like it is old problem in script script_main_externalevents.csf. I cant find source script file for this version (I have only old sources of this script for version 8.0 with the same problem) to fix it for myself and continue game, so I write about the error here.
Original strings used for planet sizes are "Sphereworld" and "Ringworld", but the script in some places (methods "Planet_Over_Crowd" and "Planet_seasonal_adjustment" in the old script file) using strings such as "Sphere" and "Ring", which cause division by zero (in method Planet_Over_Crowd).

Could you fix it please.

Thank you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Crimson Concept Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: