This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 145
· Members: 0
· Total: 145

Spaceempires.net :: Problem with downloading :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Problem with downloading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sigma
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Problem with downloading Reply with quote

On the website, whenever I try to download the mod I get re-directed to some Japanese/Chinese website and not the download. Is there any other place I could possibly dl the latest version of the mod?

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AT did post a warning NOT to click on any links to ASTEmpire as it had fallen into enemy hands.
As for the ST Mod, you can get it right here on this site in the Downloads section, SE IV Mods, here http://www.spaceempires.net/downloads-file-516.html

Wink

Venturing into the unknown

Sigma
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I missed that post, I'm new Sad thank you though! Very Happy

Sigma
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah, I hate bothering with more questions but how do you make the other empires (Terran Empire, Vulcans etc.) playable?

Fyron
Galactic Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does that mean? You can create an empire using any shipset in the mod with whatever traits you need.

Smarter than your average Texrak.

Sigma
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyron wrote:
What does that mean? You can create an empire using any shipset in the mod with whatever traits you need.

Ah, I thought they already had empires created for them, I didn't realize that it was only the ship sets. I see now, thank you.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, shipsets normally include AI files in them to make them playable as an AI race. By any chance are these some of the races in the "Other Federation Races" folder - yes they are I just looked!

This is an odd setup, as the game will not read that folder. Move those Races folders into the main "Race" folder eg, for Vulcan move it so the folders go 'Pictures', 'Races' then Vulcan Wink

Venturing into the unknown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: