This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 139
· Members: 0
· Total: 139

Spaceempires.net :: Facility comments :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Facility comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SFE PBW Test Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ekolis
Virtual Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Facility comments Reply with quote

You may want to adjust the costs of the Trade Center vs. the Spaceport, since the Trade Center actually builds faster.
Spaceport has no helpful "spaceport required in each system" tag...
Since pollution doesn't work properly, do you plan on toning down the effects of the climate improvement facilities?
The Space Moss Farm II has a roman numeral of 1.
I know the Pollution Control Center is 50% more effective than the Space Moss farm, but it takes over 3 times as long to build and has a negative rather than positive impact on happiness... how about adjusting something?
The resource converter says to use *happiness* facilities, not pollution control facilities, to counter its effects...

BTW, would you prefer us to post bugs (as opposed to general comments or suggestions) here or in the bugs sticky thread?

That's no space station - it's a spreadsheet!

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pollution facilities are being re-worked in the next patch since the pollution thing doesn't work as previously thought. In addition, I'm re-doing the happiness scheme too. It's just not working for me as I had hoped (even in several variants). It's something that will be great with SE:V though.

Umm, the space port et al. has the following tag:
"A spaceport is required in each system to transfer resources to the empire."

You can post bugs here or in the bug thread. It doesn't really matter to me and thanks for you comments.

Space Empires Depot | SE:V Balance Mod

ekolis
Virtual Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, for me only the trading center has the description, not the spaceport...

That's no space station - it's a spreadsheet!

CaptainKwok
Balance Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops. The entry in the data file has the tag, but the number of abilities is listed as 1 and not 2, so it doesn't show up in game.

Space Empires Depot | SE:V Balance Mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SFE PBW Test Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: