This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 146
· Members: 0
· Total: 146

Spaceempires.net :: to Crazy Ivan : tasking as of 2417.4 :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

to Crazy Ivan : tasking as of 2417.4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Federated Worlds Star Navy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zastaver
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: to Crazy Ivan : tasking as of 2417.4 Reply with quote

as you well know your assigned AO (North Centeral) i would like to inform you that i have reinforcements slated to join your command end of turn. also i would like to congratulate you for your stellar performance in your first battle.

Norther Central ROE

1. maintain the defense of the region from obotron to synth from all aggressors. you are authorized to launch preemptive attacks into enemy territory if you so deem it necessary

2. all non federation ships in federation space are to be considered hostile.

3. all EEE ships are to be warned away before you are authorized to attack. you are required to report all EEE contacts in your AO to the FSL.

4. in the event of a unreported hostility you are to follow standard ROE (such as discovery of a new race) which are as follows.

you are authorized to fire ONLY if you have a reasonable suspicion of hostile intent, or if thay have taken hostile action.

5. you are to send a summey message to the FSL every 3 mounths (game months) detailing actions taken, planned offensives, requests for resulppy, and reinforcements.

further tasking will be detailed in this tread as the situation develops, please monitor this topic.

PS. my personal task force aswell as some other of my assets are in obotron holding the line there until you have the forces assigned to you to re-leave me there.

Captan Zastaver Alcora F.W.S.N. FSL of the navy.
abord the FWS Lycoris.

For all who have fallen before us, may we stand firm.

Zastaver
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have untill 2417.8 to submit your report to the FSL of the navy.
Failure to do so will resault in suspention of your command

abord the FWS Lycoris.

Zastaver
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CI you have failed to report in and your command codes have bin locked.

abord the FWS Lycoris.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Federated Worlds Star Navy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: