This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 am Post subject: Draft Contract with Executive Operations
Proposed contract for joint discussion.
This will provide a fleet capable of harrassing the enemy and defending House Hermes assests. It will provide for a total of ten ships including two full carriers. Five exisiting ships (3 already transferred) will be included. These are:-
Cuspis Tutaminis III
XOS Achilles II
Plus (to be transferred and will be shortly)
Achilles III 0001 (at Egoria II) and
Monza 0002 at Fizbon VI
1) I propose adding 2 Launcher II Class carriers, a Manticore, a Undeterred III (for supply) and a Fizzon III.
2) Total maintenance costs for all ships is :- 2798 / 1302 / 2433
3) House Hermes will pay a monthly fee to Executive Operations of 2940 / 1365 / 2555
4) That the contract last for 3 years from date of signing.
5) Either party may re-negotiate the contract or terminate it, but must provide 3 months notice prior to any termination.
6) Ships will be under Executive Control and ownership as soon as transferred. Executive Operations will use these ships to protect House Hermes assets as a priority, but may use them otherwise as they see fit to protect the Federation, without risking House Hermes assets.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
All logos and trademarks used on this site, all comments and stories posted for reading, all files hosted for download, and all art work hosted for viewing are property of their respective owners; all the rest copyright 2003-2010 Nolan Kelly.
Syndicate news: - Syndicate forums:
Page Generation: 0.20 Seconds