This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 195
· Members: 0
· Total: 195

Spaceempires.net :: Darkstar: Change in Leadership :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Darkstar: Change in Leadership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
puke
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Darkstar: Change in Leadership Reply with quote

Darkstar R&D has recently under gone sweeping organizational changes, restructuring the group from top to bottom. M

Most visibly in the senate, our shareholders have elected to replace Darkstar's executive leadership, bringing in puke to replace the venerable Crixon. While former Darkstar leadership maintained moderate policies in most areas, our new Senatorial representative will be issuing sweeping changes.

Rest assured, existing contracts will be honored for their duration and all current relaionships Darkstar has developed will be maintained. Our new leadership will be actively pursuing new agreements with the other factions in the Federation, and developing more worlds to maximize the resources that we can bring to bear against our many enemies in these troubled times.

An entire image overhaul will set a new standard of excelence for our organization, bringing us slowly out of the Dark.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

System Lord Puke, I welcome your appointment to Darkstar R & D. The lack of action in that House recently has been a major concern. I would hope you will look immediately into the Egoria system and particularly the w/p to Kennelworth. Then look in Kennelworth and you will see a number of enemy ships headed start for your defenses there!
Whilst they are adequate, some damage may ensure. I have asked the navy to move their fleet from your planet to that w/p and am told this will happen.
Also be aware I am developing a plan to build a base in The Rox Nebulae as per http://www.spaceempires.net/ftopict-6068.html
This should give you some interesting reading.
If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.
SL Alikiwi, currently heading for the liberation of Worric VII

Venturing into the unknown

Skyburn
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your appointment, System Lord Puke. I hope your changes go smoothly.

Khizlek
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the stage, may you occupy the lights for many a year.

System Lord Khizlek of DynaCorp Industries (PBC SEIV).

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On behalf of Dragonstar Industries, I would like to publicly congratulate you on your new position.

And I would like to thank you for assuring us that existing contracts will not be interrupted. I value the work done with Darkstar thus far, and look forward to continued business relations.

Prophet, CEO Dragonstar Industries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> The Senate All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: