This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 208
· Members: 0
· Total: 208

Spaceempires.net :: Am I an SL yet? :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Am I an SL yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> PBCIV Signups
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darenkel
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Am I an SL yet? Reply with quote

Would prefer to be an SL, but I'm willing to take just about anything right now. I'm a big RPer and have some experience with Play by Post games. I already talked with SJ and he recommended the SL position. Get back to me guys.

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you already talked to SJ about an SL position, then he is the man to tell you what is going on. You could also just start a new corporation, or even join the navy.

FSL Kana/CNO F.W.S.N/FNS Brawler (PBC IV)

Darenkel
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He recommended it to me, but nothing is official yet. Maybe I'll start a Corporation if I can make PLAGUE BOMBS! Ok, maybe not, but it sounds fun.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That might be for the DCI region. I presume you have downloaded the game file and had a look at our Federation and the current state of affairs, ie, war to the north-east going badly, and to the west, where we are cleaning out the trash... Laughing

PS (and I deny saying this), reading the Phrong Files Gazette (in technical matters I think) would be an eye opener too.

Venturing into the unknown

Darenkel
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now that I've discussed it with some people, I hear that you guys could always use another Naval Officer, so I'll take some of that action if you like. I have the mod and the game now, so maybe someone can hook me up with a ship or 2 sometime.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go Navy, that would be CNO Kana. Otherwise you'd start a private company and hire yourself out to a System Lord, who wants a fleet to protect his assets, planets etc..

With the Navy, they provide the ships, Private, the System Lord builds them for you, and pays you a monthly fee that more than covers the maintenance costs.

Nice to see the "Family" getting bigger. Wink

Venturing into the unknown

Darenkel
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'd like to start my own company... and I'll get back to you on a name or w/e... unless it is my name, hehe.

Kana
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you decide to change you mind, I'm sure I can find a place for you in the Navy.

FSL Kana/CNO F.W.S.N/FNS Brawler (PBC IV)

Darenkel
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think I'll stick with private. Though I'm thinking the Company name would end up being something like, The Iron Hawks.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have trouble finding work, let me know. Dragonstar Industries may be willing to sub-contract one of our jobs to you, if you need it.

Anything to help a new merc get off the ground.

Oh, and Welcome! Very Happy

Prophet, CEO Dragonstar Industries

Darenkel
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome, but if Fulcrymm ever gets back with me, I might have an SL to work for.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> PBCIV Signups All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: