This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 193
· Members: 0
· Total: 193

Spaceempires.net :: Regarding our Defense Contract :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Regarding our Defense Contract

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> House of Belfegor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Regarding our Defense Contract Reply with quote

System Lord Fulgrymm,

I am sure you are aware the Dragonstar Defense contract is nearing expiration. It ends early next year. We here at Dragonstar have been pleased with our relationship. We would like Dragonstar Defense to continue to work with House Belfegor. However we would ask that new terms be negotiated. Our costs have grown, as well as the amount of territory to protect.

Please contact me soon with an initial offer. You can reach me at either the Dragonstar Industries office, or through Private Messaging if so desired. I eagerly await your message.

Prophet, CEO Dragonstar Industries

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

System Lord Fulgrymm,

The time is once again upon us to renew contractual obligations. Our current deal ends in 2411. I hope you are satisfied with our performance thus far and wish to continue this deal.

Circumstances have increased our costs significantly. We are at war on all sides. Dragonstar is committed to keeping the enemy out of client space. But we need more resources. Therefore, we must ask for a minimum 15% increase in pay for the next two years. Ideally we could use more Minerals and Radioactives.

Dragonstar Defense is available to start negotiating as soon as you are ready. I eagerly await a reply.

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't actually afford any increase. I'm running a deficit in minerals that I need to rectify somehow. I'll have to start cutting some expenses in order to stay in the black. My computer exploded a week ago, so I don't yet know if that means not renewing the contract or not; I have no way of checking my assets.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fulgrymm wrote:
I can't actually afford any increase. I'm running a deficit in minerals that I need to rectify somehow.

I see. Where are all the minerals going to? Hardly any of your colonies are constructing items. Are you considering building some mining facilities to make up for the shortfall? I hear the worlds in Astral are quite abundant.

Please inform us the moment you know whether you intend to renew or not. Because if you do not, I need to quickly do something with DD Squad One.

Quote:
My computer exploded a week ago...

Yikes! Sorry to hear that. Good luck picking up the pieces.

Prophet
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everything is alright. Any luck on checking your funding? It is getting dangerously close to the end of our contract.

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I was out of town for the weekend. Looking at the numbers again it appears the only way out of the red is to not renew the contract. My computer still isn't fixed so I can't see my assets and what my worlds are doing.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For your info, a quick look shows none of your planets doing anything. Pembrook IX has a ice colony ship, waiting to do something. If you want more info, pending a working pc, let me know.
SL Alikiwi, resting from a holiday... Laughing

Venturing into the unknown

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's odd. My budget sheet still shows some of my worlds building things, including the polar magnate I ordered. It's those construction orders that are eating half my budget, guess I better ask SJ and see what's up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> House of Belfegor All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: