This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 131
· Members: 0
· Total: 131

Spaceempires.net :: To Assimulate or not :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

To Assimulate or not

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: To Assimulate or not Reply with quote

I'm surprised the Borg are so weak! Scarred me when I first bumped into them, but having laid lots of mines (my limit was 120 per sector) I stood my ground - phew!

But then I noticed they sent these huge ships with minesweepers, and not that many attack ships. It wasn't hard to knock them out with a fleet of say 30 ships.

I'm making slight alterations to reduce their number of mine sweeper ships and increase their attack ship numbers. Although I am slowly clearing the first system of Borgs, and they never got through my warp point I think they should be much more agressive.

WIP case, to be tested after I win this battle... (Work In Progress)

Venturing into the unknown

Fulgrymm
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the normal race Borg or the monster Borg?

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the normal Borg! Did I say normal? Laughing

Venturing into the unknown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Star Trek Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: