This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 63
· Members: 0
· Total: 63

Spaceempires.net :: from System Lord Alikiwis' Personal Desk :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

from System Lord Alikiwis' Personal Desk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: from System Lord Alikiwis' Personal Desk Reply with quote

Attention:-

I would like to advise all citizens in the Worroc system, that I have ordered the construction of a resupply facility on planet Worroc IX. Not only will this be used by House Hermes ships, and traders, but has been specifically ordered to re-supply the Navy Fleet and vessels that are tasked to protect this system.
It is well known that an enemy fleet currently is located in the adjoining system, though lasts reports had it sitting idle. Addionally, fighters are also being built in the same system (Worroc) to add to our defences as well as defensive troops.
Further information will be provided as it becomes available, assuming it is not of a classified nature.

Any queries or additional information sort, should be directed to House Hermes Central News.
Thank you.
SL Alikiwi

Venturing into the unknown

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention:-

There have been some rumours of an alien inside my head! Previously I have denounced suggestions of other System Lords or Naval Officers being infected by some sort of alien parasite controlling their brains! Not surprisingly, given my stance on this eronious subject I have now been targetted with this piece of fiction.
Whilst any sane person would deny it, this immediately gives reasons to justify the mysterious claims. Personally I have no problem with a publication expressing an opinion even if it is clearly wrong, misguided, or plain silly. Some elements of our society my decry about the situation, but I say let the sillyness continue, as its part of the price you pay for freedom.
Should anyone, try and stop the Phrong Gazette, then we have lost our freedom already, and our whole way of life.
Right or wrong (its usually wrong but ha, who cares), let the editor do his job, and I'm sure he will let us do ours.

Aside from that, a research facility on Kennelworth IV is needed as we are behind in research compared to our enemies. Other planets are busy building the ships and supplies we need to defend ourselves, and can do it more quickly.

Construction of a defense fleet for House Hermes is underway, supplies are being moved to the front lines as we speak. Thank you citizens for your time, until next time, I am System Lord Alikiwi.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention

(looks up from his pile of paperwork to look at the screen)
Just thought I'd say, I have a premonition that there is about to be some new scoop or story from the PFG. Am I right?
(head down, he goes back to work)

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'tap tap' "Is this thing working? You sure, OK"

Fellow citizens of the Federation, and especially those who are the people of House Hermes.

As you are aware, House hermes Central News has already reported that the large enemy fleet in Worric has retreated! This is indeed good news.

I wish to advise that re-inforcements have already arrived from several quarters, with a number of Kotaus' Fleets, these heading to the Fizbon / Worric Warp point. Additionally several navy grade ships have just been completed by our shipyards, due to the tireless work of the staff of those facilities. Thanks should go to them as I am aware that many have worked extra hours and even worked an extra day per week to get these vessels completed as quickly as possible.

In regard to Kennelworth. Unfortunately I was not aware that the navy planned to pull the small fleet from there, into Fizbon. I have therefore ordered the brand new Achilles Class ship completed at Egoria IIa to proceed immediately to our planet in Kennelworth, and it shall during that time be transferred to Dragonstar Industries as part of our defensive fleet.

Further information will be released via House Hermes Central News. At this time, I wish to thank everyone for the hard work done. We still however have lots to do.

"You can switch it off now"

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgent Matter

I find it rather annoying, that someone keeps slipping this 'Gazette' onto my desk, hiding in papers I have to sign, but anyway:-

I am horrified, utterly shocked at the latest piece of - of whatever! The suggestion that our esteemed Secretary of State, none other than SJ himself, could be involved in high treason is absurded, ludacris, scandalous, insane, stupid, and downright frightening. I reject the possibility wholeheartedly!

However, such claims are not to be triffled with and even if untrue, must be investigated and then proven false. I therefore believe, no matter how insane the suggestion, the Senate will have to investigate this situation and clear the matter up.

If there was any truth to those 'rumours', it would be a dark day for the Federation indeed.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Worric...

Fellow citizens, rest assured that the apparent likelyhood of an attack on Worric VI is not surprise here, having been expected by myself and our techincal staff. As can be seen, we have combined forces from 3 different directions in that system. Shortly these will merge with the forces now covering the Fizbon side of the w/p.

Once that merger takes place combined with Cmdr. Astoraxs' forces, we will avenge the intrusion of the Ukra-Tal fleet and send it spinning off into space in so many million pieces.

I have ordered the planet to build troops endlessly for the duration although we are still hoping that fleet does not contain troops. I wish to advise the citizens there to be prepared for a fight, but know that re-inforcements are close to hand.

Be brave, be strong, and know that we will win in the long run.
Thank you all.

Also, my compliments to the commanders of the various ships, that performed that joint operation and meet without endangering their ships in Worric.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FROM THE FRONT LINE, WORRIC VII

It is with the utmost pleasure that I report to the people of our great Federation that we arrived on Worric VII with na a scratch on any ship!

Opposition to the initial arrival was a few heartless fighters, soon dispatched. I ordered the troop ships to drop our great warriors on the planet to find a modest number of troops here, numbering a mere 240.

After a few passes by our ships and with our own troops now giving chase, this number has already plumeted to 176 as far as we can tell. I must admit this is hard to ascertain, given the enemy troops are in full flight, and it is difficult to catch up to them!

We have only encountered light infantry, so we expect to have this campaign closed fairly shortly. I expect my next news release to come from the Capital City of this planet.

I should also mention, that some of the local citizens have come up to us, and thanked us for liberating them from the tyranical leaders.

Alikiwi
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worric VII Captured!

After a modest battle, this planet has fallen into our hands! Few of our troops were lost in battle whilst the enemy lost all theirs, though they were few in number.

As a result we now have several facilities including a shipyard that will come in handy. I intend to remain on the planet for some time to boost moral, whilst we plan our next venture.

Meanwhile, we have detected life in another galaxy! Seems someone has been watching us and is studying our tactics as noted by this strange signal > www.alikiwis-galaxy-of-games.blogspot.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> House Hermes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: