This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 215
· Members: 0
· Total: 215

Spaceempires.net :: New Encounter at Pixar Protostar :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

New Encounter at Pixar Protostar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SEG Ashadra Galaxy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: New Encounter at Pixar Protostar Reply with quote

Alien vessel, entering this system. This is an automated survey and communications satellite of the Cepherion Union. Welcome in this system.
I just informed our homeworld of your presence in this system, and they will send some representatives to this system meet your people if possible.

Any message send to this device will be relaid to our homeplanet.

tescosamoa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings this is Ashandra 006
Captain Minemoto speaking
My government has given me rule of law for all first contact on meetings of this star ship.

We are a peaceful trading race who are looking to set up trading routes and outposts to supply these routes.

Judging by the transmission of your empire history and society I see that your empire thinks along the same lines as we do. With that I wish for us to begin a trade and research treaaty in the hopes that all empires are not like the Minion Clan, who are a cowardly empire who attack unarmored star ships kill the crew and enslaved a million of our souls. If you have met this race be warned that they are classified as pirate and will never be allowed to share a meal at our tables.

You should keep this in mind when dealing with their empire. As financal support will only help strenghten these ways which should not be in this age of reason.

We await your reply as we continue our scouting mission for a suitable outpost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashandra 006 this is the CCDF Central HQ, I'm authorized to accept your more then generous treaty and can announce that an diplomatic ship wil be prepared to travel to your homeworld in order to start negotiations about an more permanent peace treaty.
Also I must inform you that those diplomats have some vid/audio recordings about an battle one of our vessels witnessed a few months ago. The crew of your ship, the same class as your own ship, was brutally killed by the Minion clan and the ship was taken.

But that is all my government is willing to do for now with your warning about the Minion clan. We don't have any treaty with them but aren't seeking for war neither.

Brigant Tareck for the CCDF Central HQ out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaltje-c0001 this is the CCDF Central HQ, you are entering an system that is legaly ours, so please do not enter the warppoint at your south.

CCDF Central HQ out...............

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> SEG Ashadra Galaxy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: